We offer following level of services catering to diverse needs of families & individuals-
1. Financial Health Checkup- A financial health check-up helps you in analyzing about your financial situation. This is not a comprehensive financial plan but covers lot of areas which are important in managing your personal finance. Investments, Retirement, Children Savings, Debt, Insurance, Estate & Tax Planning are the areas which are discussed in a Financial Health Check-up.
Process- This is not a yearly engagement but for two or three hours. You have to provide information 2-3 weeks in advance through our specified questionnaire. We then analyze it and discuss all key points to help you in analyzing your problem areas. Once the session is completed you are given the Financial Health Check-up report along with an action plan to work on your finances. To ensure you understand each part of the guidance, we support you through emails for next six months. Alternatively, in future if you would like to engage in more meetings, it can be scheduled after the discussion.
2. Comprehensive Financial Planning- This service will cover every aspect of your personal finance. There are two levels -
1. Financial Plan- This is the first level of engagement where we create a financial plan. The process starts with a complimentary meeting where we discuss the details and scope of the project. Once engagement is signed, the data is gathered and a financial plan is prepared. The following aspects are covered in the plan-
There may be other aspects which may be covered in the plan if your financial situation demands. Once the plan is prepared it is discussed and an action plan is given to you. Support is provided through email to understand any part of the guidance given in the plan. If you wish to have implementation assistance or continuous guidance on financial planning, you can avail our retainer services.
2. Retainer Services- A financial plan gives you a roadmap for your future. But financial situations are not static. There are change in circumstances due to change in family needs, health issues, financial issues and many other. In such instance you have to bring a change in your planning strategies. This cannot be achieved unless your financial plan is dynamic. This makes financial planning an ongoing process where regular reviews are done to accommodate all such changes.
We offer ongoing financial planning through our retainer services which can be opted once financial plan is delivered to you. The services have following elements:
1. Annual review of financial plan analyzing changes happened during the year and accommodating in the plan.
2. Quarterly meetings to assess the progress of the plan and address other issues such as operational.
3. Support through emails to address additional queries or financial issues.
The retainer services also includes investment management which covers following aspects-
Risk assessment and devising investment strategies which is in line with your financial objectives. This is part of the initial phase of financial plan creation.
Quarterly performance report and Review.
Rebalancing of investment portfoliosas and when necessary.
Yearly review on matters related to taxation on your investments and other aspects.
The benefit of retainer services is that you are able to do periodic reviews on your financial plan and investments which is necessary. Additionally, if you have any queries on any financial issues/concern you are provided full support to address them.
Schedule a complimentary meeting today to know more about our services.
Call us at 09971845454
CFPCM, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM, and are certification marks owned outside the U.S by Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd. Financial Planning Standards Board India is the marks licensing authority for the CFPCM Marks in India, through agreement with FPSB Ltd.